My Dressed Up Cans

My Dressed Up Cans: We had some friends over for dinner and had Taco Salad.  We LOVE Taco Salad with beans.  I kept my leftover bean cans and decided to paint and decorate them.  Gotta love the creative juices!

I wanted this one to go with my Patriotic Jars.  I painted it red with craft paint.  I had this beautiful ribbon to wrap around the painted can.  Then I wrapped bakers string around that.  Easy peasy.


I decided this can should fit in my decor.  I painted it with craft paint.  Then just used a scrap piece of fabric the right color.  Again wrapped bakers string around it.  Cute with my old wooden spools.

I have two different looks just using my leftover cans, and some creativity.

Save your cans and jars.  All Shapes and sizes.  These cans would be fabulous decorations and/or centerpieces for parties, showers, and holidays.  You choose your colors and fillings!  Your fillings could be flags, flowers, shells, buttons, pencils, silverware, etc..  The possibilities are your own imagination. Enjoy!!

Let me know what ideas you have come up with!  I REALLY want to hear them!  I am loving your comments and thoughts!  It is always exciting to hear what you have to say!

Make it a wonderful day!


Linked with: 52 Mantels Happy Hour Projects Practically Fucntional From My Front Porch To Yours It's Overflowing French Country Cottage

Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.